- Disassemble beds or any other items before move make sure you keep screws and bolts in a plastic bag or container.
- Leave food in fridge until the removalist arrive they will tell you when to empty it.
- Don’t water pot plants for up to three days prior to move.
- Empty cupboards and draws.
- Remove microwave plate and pack safely.
- Try to make someone present to indicate the placement of your items
- You as the customer can help in bringing smaller items out to the truck
- Try to use removal cartons or similar in size and shape this will help the removalists load efficiently
- Use large cartons for bulky items like kitchen pots, pans ect make sure you use plenty of paper around fragile items.
- Use small boxes for books, records tin food ect.
- Always tape bottom and top of cartons